Intensive GATE+ESE covers the entire spectrum of Technical Career competitive exam. This Program is most advanced comprehensively planned training batch. GATEPORTAL has developed a very effective teaching methodology to face the stiff competition, This program is a one stop shop program for all kinds of technical career advancement for an aspirant. The Syllabus of this Extensively covers GATE Examination, ESE Examination, IES Examination and also of that of PSUs and JE.
The Modules of this courses enables a students to be prepare for M.Tech/M.E/MS/PhDs in Top Indian Institutions like IISC, IIT, NIT etc, Research jobs, PSU Employment as a collective program thereby increasing the success ratio at an affordable cost in a limited timeframe.This Program is available in Two Modules
CS / ME / EE / CE / EC / BT / AR
GATE + ESE Course covers all Government Technical exam syllabus collectively for the preferred branch.
Students of Instrumentation can enroll for EC, and Production Engineering can enroll for ME
Major classes of Intensive GATE + ESE will be handled by IIT Alumnus and Professors
- Opportunities through GATE
- Career in Engineering Services
- Job aspects in public sectors
- Benefits of Higher studies (Post-Graduation)
- Eligibility criteria for various competitive exams
- Cut-off analysis
- Success tips to crack ESE, GATE and other exams
- Personality Development, Time Management, Communication Skills
- Techniques to handle Group Discussions
- How to face interviews
From the year 2016, GATE has introduced virtual calculator in their examination interface. With physical calculators in real world i.e. in colleges, offices, etc., it becomes quite challenging to use virtual calculators suddenly. To ease out with this difficulty, we organize online practice sessions to make students familiar with the calculator, which in turn will save time and increase accuracy and speed in the examination hall.
- B.E./B.Tech. Pursuing/Passed out Student.
- Pursuing/Passed M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject (Only for Electronics & Communication Engineering Stream).
- Pursuing/Passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma)
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Pursuing/Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
- Pursuing/Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Our Study Material package covers the complete line of requirement by including
- Theory (Technical Subjects)
- General Studies & Engineering Aptitude books for ESE Paper-1 (Theory + Previous year solved questions)
- Engineering Mathematics books (Theory + Previous year solved questions)
- Reasoning and Aptitude books (Theory + Previous year solved questions)
- Subject-wise previous years’ solved papers of GATE.
- Previous years’ solved papers of ESE (Objective Paper-I and Paper-II).
- Previous years’ solved papers of ESE (Conventional Paper-I and Paper-II).
- GATE Question Bank consisting of last 26 years GATE Question Papers along with Key and Solution to strengthen your preparation.
- Workbooks (Technical Subjects)
- Current Affairs Annual Issue Exclusively for ESE Prelims.
- Personal One on One Guidance for all